you are required to:
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled start time
- Ring the bell outside our front door, and take a seat in the waiting area provided (a member of the team will see you as soon as your room is ready and safe!).
- Use hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit of the venue.
- Follow current government guidelines on group sizes and meeting other households.
Do I have to wear a mask and who will i meet?
- Unless you have an exemption, we would ask that you please wear a mask when entering the venue and when interacting with our staff. Once you enter your escape room you may take this off.
- You will only play with members of your group, and we are aiming to ensure the only person you come into contact with is our staff members.
- We have enhanced our cleaning routine, and will disinfect all touch points in the venue after every booking.
- We have altered game times to minimise you coming into contact with another group.
- The venue will be deep cleaned daily in addition to the above.
Bookings / track and trace
- We will not be accepting walk ins – please book online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a voucher you bought on our website – these can be redeemed on the online booking system.
- If you have credit from a previous booking you would like to reschedule please email email@example.com
- When you book online this provides us with enough information to satisfy track and trace obligations.